Applications at Fellow and Member level will be assessed against the following three domains. We have listed examples of activity in each domain to enable you to tailor your application CV appropriately.
Further information about the application process can be found by downloading our Application Guide.
Teaching and Training Activity
- Assigned Educational Supervisor
- Completed a Training the Trainers Course
- Member of ARCP Panel
- College Examiner
- Course Faculty
- Awards for teaching and training
- Course supervisor or coordinator or convener
- Development of courses, teaching materials & assessment tools
- Training Programme Director
- Director of Medical Education
- Post-graduate Dean
- Membership of local education or training committee
- Membership of National/ International education or training committee
- Other formal responsible position in training or education
Scholarship and Research in Education
- PG Cert or Diploma
- Masters degree or PhD in Medical Education
- Presentations in surgical training or education
- Publications in surgical training or education
- Supervision of higher degrees
Join the Faculty
System Disruptions: 19th August 2017
Due to essential systems maintenance and upgrades there will be interruptions to some on-line services on Saturday 19th of August.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.